DevOps Engineer m/w/d - remote-option
2022-0796 | PHOENIX CONTACT Smart Business GmbH in 31812 Bad Pyrmont | Hybrid model possible
You want to push the DevOps mentality into our development teams, and you believe in “automate everything!”? As a DevOps engineer m/f/d you develop and operate platform solutions for our internal customers. With this you are responsible for planning, development, and operation of the whole system.
- You are an expert m/f/d for infrastructure and its automation and work hands on with Kubernetes, Terraform and Docker
- You provide building blocks for a capable CI/CD pipeline based on GitHub Actions, ArgoCD and Terraform, to continually test and deploy our software
- You are responsible for provisioning, administration, and development of the necessary infrastructure to secure the operation of our industrial internet of things platform
- You support with planning, realization, and introduction of cloud environments, especially based on AWS and Alibaba Cloud with respect to security requirements
- The coordination and communication in and with our international teams and customers completes your professional activities
- You have a bachelor/master/phd degree in computer science or similar
- You have more than 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- You have several years of experience with Kubernetes and with the operation of systems in cloud platforms like AWS or Alibaba Cloud
- You have experience with Docker as well as automation of infrastructure with “infrastructure as code” paradigms in Terraform or similar technologies
- You have verifiable experience in building up and operation of pipelines for continuous integration, delivery, and deployment
- Linux know how, scripting with e.g., Bash or Python, knowledge of network technologiesand security are natural for you
- Your profile is finalized by knowledge about configuration and management of databases like PostgreSQL or MongoDB
Small deviations can be compensated by professional experience or further qualifications.